Monday, August 27, 2007

Required photograph




I'm sorry, but I had to do this. Just like every photographer who has kids is obligated to take endless photographs of said kids (usually the first one ... later ones get less and less photos taken of them, so that the youngest invariably wonder if they were actually adopted ... I know I did, a feeling my brother encouraged greatly). However, I have no children at this time. This is probably WHY I was able to afford my new Canon Digital Rebel XT and Sigma 17-70mm lens AND the fancy new iMac to play with my pictures on (actually, the iMac was a necessity ... my 6-year old iMac had a completely filled harddrive, a dead CD burner, a greatly dimmed monitor, and it was going really really really slow).

However, I have a dog. So therefore, I must take endless photos of my dog. And I have.

But still, I think he's cute, and I liked this photo, so now I'm subjecting anyone and everyone on the internet to see yet another photo of Brewster, The Wonder Dog, facing a setting sun, while I'm fooling around with the depth of field. Photo taken at Rocky River Park, in Rocky River, Ohio (hence the name of the park, which is down the road from my house in nearby Lakewood).

Awww, ain't he cute???? As usual, double-click on the photo to see it a tad larger.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

This is a great shot of Brewster!